Bradford pics

Walker363

Good pics mate just a tip though, if you assign the free cam as a button, mine is F3 although I'm not sure if that's default, probably not, you can roam around the track and position the camera where you want so you can get better positioned angles, also theres zoom in and out, pan left, right, up and down aswell as tilts, if you have a play about and look to see what buttons are assigned in your configuration you'll find them.

Good pics mate just a tip though, if you assign the free cam as a button, mine is F3 although I'm not sure if that's default, probably not, you can roam around the track and position the camera where you want so you can get better positioned angles, also theres zoom in and out, pan left, right, up and down aswell as tilts, if you have a play about and look to see what buttons are assigned in your configuration you'll find them.

Cheers :thumbs_up:

Could you show me a pic of what bits to assign. Not sure what ones your on about :scared15:

I'm not sure how to explain this but I'll try. Assign the highlighted line as a button.

Then go down and assign all the ones that start with 'Cam'

Write them down until you get used to them as there is loads.

Go to a replay. Use the view you have been, but press the one I highlighted above. The camera will then stop following the cars, it will be static. Now use your assigned Cam buttons to move around, pan, zoom etc, does that make sense?

post-862-1238795630.jpg

Edited by Kruiz 136

I'm not sure how to explain this but I'll try. Assign the highlighted line as a button.

Then go down and assign all the ones that start with 'Cam'

Write them down until you get used to them as there is loads.

Go to a replay. Use the view you have been, but press the one I highlighted above. The camera will then stop following the cars, it will be static. Now use your assigned Cam buttons to move around, pan, zoom etc, does that make sense?

post-862-1238795630.jpg

Thanks

Just what I was wanting to know :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..