Trailer parts / hitch dampers

Hello all, it has come to my attention (via my dad telling me the loud knocking coming from the trailer is no good) that the damper on the hitch of the trailer has worn out.

Having a few problems coming accross one at any that I do find are £50+! Its an Al-ko S90 hitch, does anyone know of somewhere that do cheap trailer parts?

And on a similar topic that came up while I've been looking, do trailer scrap/salvage yards exist? Where do old trailers go when they're finished with? lol

Cheers

Ta Mart, yeah I've had a look round on ebay and cheapest I've come accross is £45, still new. Its not going to stop me racing but all these things are adding up! lol and I'd rather spend it on tyres.. I'll keep a look out see if anything comes up in the next week I think before we need the trailer again.

Ta Mart, yeah I've had a look round on ebay and cheapest I've come accross is £45, still new. Its not going to stop me racing but all these things are adding up! lol and I'd rather spend it on tyres.. I'll keep a look out see if anything comes up in the next week I think before we need the trailer again.

I get all my parts from here TRAILERTEK the damper is no cheaper than what you have found at £45 but thought I'd let you know of the site.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..