virus

Hi,

when i'm want to visit the ukdirt website Avast gives me a virus/worm warning and does not open the ukdirt webside,this is not the first time last view weeks its quit frustating.

somebody else with the same problem?

Tinman

http://www.ukdirt.co.uk/cgi-bin/download.pl?member=0 ... I use this and get to site with no warning.. ;) .. i use avast

Thanks Murf, just tried that and managed OK too (with Avast) - I'll pass on to the "Technical" team and see if it helps to work out what is wrong with direct access to the homepage - it is affecting the number of newbies being able to register.

Can you guys try now?

For some reason, the home page seems to be getting an unknown piece of script added to it.

I've uploaded the original file again, and the script doesn't appear to be there now.

Can you guys try now?

For some reason, the home page seems to be getting an unknown piece of script added to it.

I've uploaded the original file again, and the script doesn't appear to be there now.

fine here now Kev,thanks :thumbs_up:

cheers

Tinman

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..