Buxton 25/5/09 results

TRAV365

Wd to drumbstick on his final win and for top scoring. wd to Walker and mike for winning a race each to :appl:

HT1-315,41,488,363,289,164,299,365,46,435///152,2

HT2-41,164,315,488,46,289,363,365,299,435///2,152

FNL-41,365,164,315,488,363,46,299,435,2

GN-363,315,164,488,41,299,365,435,46

Drumbstick41 - 51pts

Mike315 - 41pts

Tosh164 - 38pts

Dave488 - 34pts

Walker363 - 31pts

Trav365 - 28pts

Nezza46 - 18pts

Ellstigg299 - 17pts

Dazza289 - 11pts

Mart435 - 9pts

Pusher2 - 2pts

Aub152 - 0pts

cheers m8 enjoyed the meeting for the odd time i have been around in these. i have to say if heat decides to stop next year it will only be good for the league, this mod has a big future. its only a matter of time before the numbers increase.

was good to see davyboy in there as well and he did quite well at the lake also

heats good in its ways but we need to ditch it like heat f1 for next year and concentrate on rfactor alone for these mods.

cheers tosh

Both meetings were really good on Monday, lots of hard close fair racing and from 99% of the drivers you knew if they hit you to hard it was a genuine mistake.

Shame the numbers trailed off by the end of the GN at Buxton but made up for with good driving.

cheers m8 enjoyed the meeting for the odd time i have been around in these. i have to say if heat decides to stop next year it will only be good for the league, this mod has a big future. its only a matter of time before the numbers increase.

heats good in its ways but we need to ditch it like heat f1 for next year and concentrate on rfactor alone for these mods.

cheers tosh

I agree tosh. Tho I can't see it happening to soon :unsure: Also good to see el stig have a go as well :thumbs_up:

Edited by Walker363

cheers tosh

I agree tosh. Tho I can't see it happening to soon :unsure: Also good to see el stig have a go as well :thumbs_up:

cheers for the meeting , as it was only the 2nd time i had done rfactor f2, i must admit i really enjoyed it. will be looking to do more (shifts permitting as weel as the fact my pc wont run heat anymore,) so looking to do more f1 rfactor as well!!! see you all at Kings lynn in 2 weeks!!

If it wern't for bad luck i'd have no luck LOL.

That said, I am having the same issue that most of you experienced and that is the back end breaking away too soon with too much power and I need to control that.

I believbe that this is as close as it gets to the real feel and I look forward to future sucess!!

Thanks for Mike posting lap times as it gives an idea of what we need to get close to.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..