All Racers please read

Aub

Hello

Firstly this is not aimed at anyone directly just a gentle reminder.

Could everyone please please please make sure that they have the correct name and number in there game please.

it does cause me a headache as i see tonight i got ciders number wrong in the points and i got mavs all wrong first time around as i was putting 525 down rather than 641 to begin with.

As i do the results on pen and paper (cause i find it easier that way) it does get confusing when im going down the list trying to do it as quick as i can so i dont hold the meeting up.

Could everyone please bear this in mind and come in with the correct name and number, If you dont i will or any admin memeber will ask you to leave and come back with the correct name and number.

I do realise its a pain in the ass but its no excuse i have 5 or 6 differnt profiles in my game and once its done its only a couple of clicks to select the correct name simples :)

Again its not aimed at anyone but its getting more annoying everyweek.

Cheers

I apologise for this, but as explained on the other thread, I did not have time to think about the racing let alone whether all the settings were correct.

If I take to the track again, I will attempt to have a new profile in place. :thumbs_up:

Like i said in my other post it was my fault , sorry. I am still trying to get to grips with rfactor and all the ins and outs about the game and totally forgot tomake a new profile for my F2 number.

Now I need a bit of help. I have created a new profile (ciderman222) and because its a new profile all the data is new. How do I get all my settings from my other profile (ciderman22) into my new one, eg setups.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..