How big is yours?

Cabs

When you decide to get yours out for a play tonight, by any chance could you measure it for me ?

Yep..... thats right i want to know how big yours is!

My lad said i could play with his (so i did) but it was just way too small for me, so was wondering how much they actually vary?

I'm looking for one thats possibly around 12 to 14 inches if they do really exist ?

I've been looking at lots of pictures on the net but cant work out if they are big enough.

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers, Cabs!

(Steering wheels for a pc i'm talking about by the way! but i'm sure you guessed that!! :rofl: )

Thanks for the input chaps :thumbs_up:

Decided to bite the bullet so to speak and bought the G25. £108 (a mate has paid for it so no VAT for me ;) ) have seen a few second hand ones go for that and more so didnt think that was too bad. It will get a lot of use by my lad when i'm not around so i thought £1 an hour rental should cover the cost in no time :thumbup: plus he can sort out some set ups for me !!

Cheers, Cabs!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..