WebHosts.........

OK guys after a bit of help.......

Last night I found that someone had been hacking into a hidden group I keep all the TwoSevenThree logo's on, they then tried to get into TwoSevenThree It'self.

Thankfully Microsoft/MSN refused them access to passwords etc as the person was from USA and obviously I aint!  thumbs_up.gif  to them (for once!)

HOWEVER......

I dont want to risk someone finding a way in so I am looking to move to a 'proper' website.....

I have tried freewebs, but with all the logo's and picture I want to put on there it aint gonna happen (they have a 50 image max and I hadnt got all the logo's on when i hit that!)

Ideally it needs to be free, not that I am a tightwad more that i dont have a credit card!) and preferably will have an easy to use site builder.

Can any of you guys offer any suggestions?

Any help much appreciated

Wy web host is very helpful and lets you pay via paypal, which means you can pay directly from your bank account to there paypal account.  I can give you the information if you need it my package is about £6 per month.

ukhosts4u.co.uk or .com? is what I've been using recently - really impressed with what's on offer, at a really reasonable price.

Unlimited Databases, unlimited sub domains, a domain, 50gb bandwidth pcm

Really great value

Edited by Kev152

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..