Rfactor F2 stockcars V1.0 Released!!!!!

Aub

Its Here!!!

Rfactor F2 stockcars V1.0.

Evening men,

With this latest release you will find a whole heap of changes most notably two new chassis, that being the randall and bingly cars, and along with the dkb we already have, thats takes us to 3.

Now by the time you browse through the various upgrades for all the chassis you will see that its possible we can have a variety of cars rather than just the 3 that you may think.

There has also been updates to the way the car handles, now all this is explained by Drumsticks cracking setup guide that is part 2 of your user manual- that can be found in your root rfactor folder after installation. You will also find a document explaining what to do with your setups and how to get the performance that you had before. Lap times are ever so slightly slower with this new file but at most its only .1 per track, or less, this is due to the changes in the engine file.

************ PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS MOD YOU NEED TO DELETE F2 STOCKCAR FILES FROM VEHICLES (INCLUDING SKIN FOLDERS!), MUSIC AND RFM AND ALSO YOUR CCH FILE THAT CAN BE FOUND IN YOUR USER DATA FOLDER *********************

Server 90 is up and running with this mod and we will see you in there!

>>>HERE<<<

On behalf of UkSom

Cheers

Aub

Werd, Keepin it real!!!

:o:appl::thumbs_up::2:

Superb work UKSom... the new cars looks fantastic... just had a blast and the contact seem better aswell :)

one thing i was wondering... where do you put the current skinpack folders that you already had from ukdirt and sim-stox for example?

once again good work

thankyou all involed see you on track with it at cov :)

Craig

Great work all involved at uksom.

Now just a question and sorry if I sound thick. I was in the server practicing earlier on and drumbstick gave me some numbers to start from for tyre pressures (Thanks by the way :thumbs_up: ) LF 15 FR 20 RL 18 RR 23. Now I tried using these numbers for tyre pressures and they would not go any lower. They would only go down to 68 PSI ? I am just wondering if there was anyway around this or I'm I just better putting them to there lowest pressure and starting from there.

Walker

Now just a question and sorry if I sound thick. I was in the server practicing earlier on and drumbstick gave me some numbers to start from for tyre pressures (Thanks by the way :thumbs_up: ) LF 15 FR 20 RL 18 RR 23. Now I tried using these numbers for tyre pressures and they would not go any lower. They would only go down to 68 PSI ? I am just wondering if there was anyway around this or I'm I just better putting them to there lowest pressure and starting from there.

Walker

sounds like you have the units in metric, look for the units section in settings and set to imperial (and i think that should be RR 20 RF 23 btw)

Walker

sounds like you have the units in metric, look for the units section in settings and set to imperial (and i think that should be RR 20 RF 23 btw)

Thanks wrighty,sorted :thumbup:

• 2 months later...
hi could someone kindly re upload this, every time i try to download it avast says it has a virus in it iv all so tryed the uksom forum but the same happens there.

check your avast settings, it might be seeing the exe file as a virus. We've had no reports since release of an infection in the file.....

hi could someone kindly re upload this, every time i try to download it avast says it has a virus in it iv all so tryed the uksom forum but the same happens there.

check your avast settings, it might be seeing the exe file as a virus. We've had no reports since release of an infection in the file.....

okay will do cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..