SKIN UPLOADS

Dave488

hello chaps,

I will be doing the new skinpack ready for Mondays meeting, i will add the skins from the last packs just with new .veh files so if you had a car in the UK Dirt packs already it will still be there you DONT need to upload them again.

However as there are some new chassis out i would imagine some of you would like to use them, from now on you can have a different chassis for each surface but you are only allowed 1 chassis change on each surface so if you change them both now that will be it for the season.(paint them wisely as we wont be excepting a different coloured 1 in a months time because youve got bored of it)

I can upload some UK Dirt .veh files if any body feels like they need them, but it doesnt matter too much as i will write and add them to the pack anyway

If you are uploading new skins please can you do so on this thread or via PM by SUNDAY 3pm AT THE VERY LATEST so it gives me plenty of time to sort them all out

I will be doing another pack within the next couple of weeks so dont worry too much if you cant make this deadline

Leech is kindly doing me some Randall skins and I have asked him to upload them on this forum by the deadline.

Please use Wrinkly's old skins for him, hope to get him racin next month!!

Mine & Pusher new skins...

ive got Randall chassis for both.

Pusher has also got randall chassis for both.

PS.. for pusher skins i have only added a white roof for now as ive not had a chnce to do the rest of the roof grades for him as yet.

i will get them done before the next pack is made.

Craig

Leech968_rFactor_Randall_Skins.zip

Pusher2_rFactor_Randall_Skins.zip

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..