This Thursday - Coventry - World Championship Semi Final

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Just a quick reminder about this meeting. It takes place on Thursday at 8pm.

Here is the grid below:

ROW 1: 288 .. 112

ROW 2: 137 .. 16

ROW 3: 2 .. 8

ROW 4: 17 .. 290

ROW 5: 291 .. 216

ROW 6: 391 .. 151

ROW 7: 259 .. 525

ROW 8: 331 .. 18

ROW 9: 286 .. 351

ROW 10: 39 .. 380

Reserves: 48, 52, 6, 15, 435

If you are booked in for the Semi Final, then you are highlighted in blue. If you are not going to be racing the semi final, then you have a line through your number.

Should you wish to race your semi final, and then leave the meeting (to perhaps practice for the Heat F1 World Final), then this is fine, and perhaps in order to help Thursday's RM, you could post below.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Hello,

Just thought I should say that when I came to select my shale skin for last week's King's Lynn meeting, it didn't appear to be on the server - same thing had happened for the Skegness prior and someone fixed it, however I'd had so little experience on KL (and was the only yellow top so little chance of mistaken identity) that I just proceeded with the novice skin, as I needed every minute's practice in the pre-meeting server just to get familiar with the track.

However, for tomorrow could someone please check that my shale skin will be active on the server i.e useable for me? I should have posted earlier, but rather now than wait until pre-meeting practice tomorrow and someone have to disrupt the server for this.

Thanks,

Corny

Hello,

Just thought I should say that when I came to select my shale skin for last week's King's Lynn meeting, it didn't appear to be on the server - same thing had happened for the Skegness prior and someone fixed it, however I'd had so little experience on KL (and was the only yellow top so little chance of mistaken identity) that I just proceeded with the novice skin, as I needed every minute's practice in the pre-meeting server just to get familiar with the track.

However, for tomorrow could someone please check that my shale skin will be active on the server i.e useable for me? I should have posted earlier, but rather now than wait until pre-meeting practice tomorrow and someone have to disrupt the server for this.

Thanks,

Corny

Hello Corny,

I need to speak to Mike about the skin issue. I am not sure why it is not working properly as I updated with the latest skin pack last week. I am out until about 7pm tomorrow, but I will make sure I it is on the server before the semi final, or at least know the reason why it will not be.

Hopefully Mike may reply to this post during the day tomorrow.

Can I also apolgise for there being no preview. I wanted to finish the preview tonight, but I have had a terrible evening, and as such, I have just walked in, and nothing is complete. I will complete it, add a review of the race, and put it in the Birmingham Semi Final Programme, which will be released before the semi final.

I can also assure you that there will be a European Programme available next Tuesday.

Cheers

Johno

Sorry to reply to my own post, but I think I have solved the problem.

Ithink you maybe missing skin pack 7 Corny, which is avialble on the forum by clicking HERE and scrolling down to the last post.

I didnt have the skinpack on my computer due to not racing last week and did not have your car, but I downloaded this skinpack, and tried your car in the server. I have also checked, and your shale car is on the server too.

Apologies for the problem, and hope tbhis is now sorted.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..