Vauxhall Omega

swindy

theres a door bar on both sides??? Also is there a way of stopping the template getting all shiney like your others? as it ruins the look of the car imo.

Edited by Lee

Shandy i have been informed that this car will be slower than the mk2 as no car would ever beet 1 round a banger track :S

:rofl: good stuff! people are quick to moan BUT i dont see them makin new cars for the game :scared15:

Edited by crashco

Shandy i have been informed that this car will be slower than the mk2 as no car would ever beet 1 round a banger track :S

:rofl: good stuff! people are quick to moan BUT i dont see them makin new cars for the game :scared15:

It's important to make it right, after all if there is something wrong it ends up not getting used

Anyway an omega isnt faster than a mk2, so what andy said is right :042:

Great stuff Swindy, even better if you raced Tuesdays, I'll shout yr Jolt fee if you want m8!

I think Shandy meant "Please program the physics realistically so that UkDirt admin will include the omega with the Unlims and allow us to race it"

and Stig meant "Thanks for helping UkDirt to represent real life Unlimited Banger Racing events, where any heavy RWD car has a place!"

missin ya

xTx

Also is there a way of stopping the template getting all shiney like your others? as it ruins the look of the car imo.

i agree, you could paint the worlds best skin on the template but the shineyness ruins the look of the car and skin

Great stuff Swindy, even better if you raced Tuesdays, I'll shout yr Jolt fee if you want m8!

I think Shandy meant "Please program the physics realistically so that UkDirt admin will include the omega with the Unlims and allow us to race it"

and Stig meant "Thanks for helping UkDirt to represent real life Unlimited Banger Racing events, where any heavy RWD car has a place!"

missin ya

xTx

If its all finished nicely and he don't mind use changing the physics to suit our mod then i'd chuck it in the Mod quite happily!

Also is there a way of stopping the template getting all shiney like your others? as it ruins the look of the car imo.

i agree, you could paint the worlds best skin on the template but the shineyness ruins the look of the car and skin

I think thats down to what its moddeled in zmoddler always leaves it "shiney" where as 3d max does not.

Of course if you dont like it you can always try it yourself!

Well said mate!

Keep it up snapper,Good job mate!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..