My part time hobby

While I was at work today these two beauties arrived for me from America, if some of you might remember when i first started racing UKdirt I had Scruff's Model Bangers on my cars. Well I'm abit like Race Track Replicas, but the ones i do are for me only and maybe the odd one or two for friends or family or anybody willing to pay for one.

I got fed up of Ford Capri's and Jag XJS's, so managed to find these beauties on an american model website and 10 days later here they are.

1959 Cadiliac Series 75 Limo

1966 Cadiliac Limo Hearse complete with coffin

Post up any ideas on colours or team paint for them to be done in.

post-1871-1248298745.jpg

post-1871-1248298769.jpg

post-1871-1248298792.jpg

post-1871-1248298817.jpg

post-1871-1248298841.jpg

post-1871-1248298865.jpg

For that beauty of a limo there were a couple of them at a Firecracker a few years back, the Gypsy Crew version and Boris 575 versions were spectacular. Check out this website http://www.atozofbangerracing.co.uk/ as a good starting point, scroll down the left hand side to find the caddy section.

Guest Trash
I got fed up of Ford Capri's and Jag XJS's, so managed to find these beauties on an american model website and 10 days later here they are.

Nice models! Shameless plug but if you are fed up of Capri's and XJS's, I have some pukka DS420 Hearses in the shop (1/43 scale) and tomorrow I also will have 1/43 scale DS Limo's in there. Shop is the link in my signature vvvvvv

Cheers for the reply's, i remember the said firecracker, gypsy crew caddy was driven by michael carrroll ( lotto lout ). Just to let you know there beast are 1/18th scale and are a gud 16/ 17 inches long and are heavy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..