Northampton (Thursday) Results

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Well I thought tonight was an improvement in racing, although I did hear a couple of rumbles.

Anyway, the main event weas superbly won by JK. He managed to get a good break and then kept a cool head to take the title. Well Done JK.

EUROPEAN: 16 112 2 137 290 233 488 363 315 17

Onto the main meeting, and it was the white tops that showed the rest of the field how to drive. Jarry #164 took a heat and final, with Spike #221 taking another heat and the grand national. Well done to both of them.

Results:

Heat 1: 164 3 561 363 8 112 290 233 531 16

Heat 2: 221 112 561 3 137 391 126 315 363 2

Heat 3: 8 2 391 221 137 527 531 290 188 11

A-Final: 164 315 3 221 363 112 16 290 488 11

GN 1: 221 527 561 300 16 290 391 2 137 3

41 pts 221 Spike

33 pts 164 Jarry

32 pts 3 Johno

25 pts 112 TomD

22 pts 16 JK

21 pts 315 Mike

21 pts 561 Murf

20 pts 363 Walker

18 pts 290 Dazza

14 pts 391 Corny

14 pts 2 Michael

13 pts 527 Fasttrack

12 pts 8 Tosh

12 pts 137 MoR

8 pts 300 Matty

6 pts 488 FatDave

5 pts 11 Chevy

3 pts 531 Lee

2 pts 126 Leech

2 pts 233 Grasser

1 pts 188 Aub

0 pts 15 Bumpy

0 pts 599 Harold

0 pts 17 Munis

Thanks to everyone that raced over the two days. Next week we are on the shale of Bradford, which an announcement will be made over the weekend regarding the track.

Cheers

Johno

Well done Jk, Spike and Jarry.

And to admin too.

Rubbish hitting from the reds? I wouldnt say rubbish hitting, just lack of teamwork! I thought there was some good stuff but was on the end of about 6 cars steaming into turn 1 which resulted in some damage haha.

Bradford next week, more fast action to look forward too.

Cheers

Darren

Thanks for a solid two evenings racing Johno and Kev! Well done to Jarry on the final and Spike to top scoring! Also big well done to JK for a faultless drive in the euro...... you were lucky, but so were the rest of us who got through at the start! Luck plays a part in every win.

But are the Reds now happy?

Didn't think there were too many rubbish hits (there was a stupid one first bend of the GN but meh, reasonably quiet for the rest of the night). As dazza says, a lack of teamwork is to blame..... too much ego maybe, we all want to be in front of each other..... one won't follow the other etc. I think there are too many reds this month, but admin have a tricky dilemma on their hands...... fast people with high averages...... you can't put them at superstar and you can't put them at blue. I'm sure they have it covered and will have noted a lot of disgruntled comments, but at the end of the day, who's fault is it that we've been racing rubbish? Certainly not theirs......

See you all next week!

Yea will be great more ss only tomD is ss now. I always love to be SS but dont have much points because i have leaved some times.

Cheers,

JK

P.S Thanks mike for the skinpack with my car and Johno/Kev for the meeting!

Edited by JK16

Well, euro was probably the best race, less said about some of the others the better I think. After 3 nights on this track, Im glad to racing somewhere else for now lol

Someone was asking for the grid pic so here it is......

post-42-1248387603.jpg

Could ony race 1 as i had to get to work early :(

To many reds 7 last night about the same tonight. a couple under graded and a couple over but that my opinion. Admin have a very tough job to do especially with grading. So whatever the grades are they are. Agree theres to much racing at the start instead of trying to close the gap but never the less the Euro final. I was outside (BUgger) row5 seen the spun car and decided to go high so i didnt cut anyone else off and a spinner come up the track and wham, bad luck and then settled into race mode and was hitting consistant .6's walker and johno passed me and i knew if i kept with them that there will be a couple of last benders happeneing and i was right and I ended up getting 10th - happy but I am dissapointed with myself and my lack of results latley. SHame i couldnt race whole meeting but well done JK you drove well and the other race winners from the meeting.

Munis

Jk, if you go into the replayfridge it should be saved in there somewhere?

Thanks for both meetings, had no luck what so ever in both of them. Glad to race somewhere else next week.

Edited by Lee

No lee, Only the last 5 saved here, and thats with the warmup and stuff

Allready got the replay, Thanks

Cheers,

JK

Ok if you could send me it on MSN JK so I can do meeting pics from the european race.

Thanks

Walker

No lee, Only the last 5 saved here, and thats with the warmup and stuff

Allready got the replay, Thanks

Cheers,

JK

Ok if you could send me it on MSN JK so I can do meeting pics from the european race.

Thanks

Walker

Sorted - Cheers murf

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..