Rover p6 3500

swindy

Looks two-tone, did they come from the factory like that??? or is that just the road car pictures you used showing their true colours?

Also, will there be proper corner plates on it???

Will it get wheel damage?? and how fast will it go?

Not meant to sound too trivial and i await the "why dont you model a car" comments, but its allways the same problem. so thought id best ask before it provokes an attack from said heat modellers.

Edited by Lee

Corner plates look fine imo? People need to learn to appriciate things more or have ago and show us how it should be if they can do better! Looks cool Snapper, Thanks.

do they? ave had a go at modelling i know it aint easy! And just a tip snapper put the corner plates right back so the edge of the touches the bulkhead and the edge of the corner plate goes along the wing since thats the way they are in real life cause of the way p6 bonnets are. Doubt you will listen to me cause im just a stupid kid......

Cool! A P6. :thumbup:

Ive been waiting for someone to model one of these for ages, one of my all time favorite old skool bangers.

Like whats already been mentioned, the cornerplates do look slightly small or out of place to me, but Im sure that when its released it will all look ok.

Nice one Swindy :2:

Most important question of all......do the wings fall off in traditional style? lol

Looks good Snapper,i too have wanted to see a P6 out there as they're a pretty big part of Mildenhall and Kings Lynn's Pre meetings and i felt they should be on the game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..