blatent hits

chevy11

whats the problem with you madcowie and aub in the gn cowie you first take me out !!!! i spun you yes but i got hit from behind.... then aub decides to kamacarzie me for no reason yes i retaliated because it for no reason at all ... this is the reason i was getting fed up with heat and it looks like its coming here now aswell .

whats the problem with you madcowie and aub in the gn cowie you first take me out !!!! i spun you yes but i got hit from behind.... then aub decides to kamacarzie me for no reason yes i retaliated because it for no reason at all ... this is the reason i was getting fed up with heat and it looks like its coming here now aswell .

Chevy i just watched the GN & you went flat out on the straight after being in a tangle with Aub on lap 14, obviously looking to retaliate on aub, & took me out whilst i was well placed. If you are going for revenge flat outs at least hit your intended target please. :banghead2:

Hello Chevy,

Lets not rush into things. Let us let the dust settle a litle bit.

Tonight was a little intense, as it always is during championship meetings, but if you have a problem, feel free to tell me which replay and we will deal with it as a disciplinary team.

Lets try not to create argumentative threads sir if possible.

Cheers

Johno

Well first of all you destroyed my semi final, then you destroyed my grand national. I made the mistake of passing you clean in the semi final for you to spin me in the next corner so I learnt my lesson that your not one of the people that race clean.

:thumbs_up:

Well first of all you destroyed my semi final, then you destroyed my grand national. I made the mistake of passing you clean in the semi final for you to spin me in the next corner so I learnt my lesson that your not one of the people that race clean.

that wasnt intentional i wasnt out to destroy anyone

that wasnt intentional i wasnt out to destroy anyone

i think you will find that in the semi i was hit by trav which made me spin you out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..