Happy Birthday Mav

Sam

I have a great weekend, with being treated on Saturday Night Out, then Sunday Morning I was taken to Silverstone where I was entered into the Rally Driving Experience which was 6 laps around a preset track clockwise, then 6 laps around the track anti-clockwise. In between you were taken round by a professional, who scared the s**t out of you!!! Finally you did one timed lap on the track you had just done, then onto an unknown track, where you then did another timed lap. The two lap times were added together to get your overall time. Out of 12 other people in my group, I was fastest overall by over 2 seconds!!!! :king:

post-37-1250543843.jpg

post-37-1250543747.jpg

post-37-1250543473.jpg

(Just a sample of what photos were taken for me, and I have a DVD of the whole experience too - My timed lap can be found on facebook, but it too large to upload here :( )

Absolutely superb to do, and I wished I had taken up some kind of "Real" driving 20 years ago, but alas I did UK Dirt instead :rofl:

And today, my 40th (I have to keep reminding myself of that!!), I have been on a 20 mile bike ride around Rutland Water with my family, followed by a superb Chinese and a family film. Awesome day as my kids keep telling me :)

Finally tomorrow, off to Peterborough to see WBA hopefully win, whilst wearing my new WBA Shirt (Thanks Kev :thumbs_up: ) and then for the rest of the week put my feet up!!

Thanks to all those who sent me Best Wishes :2:

Mav.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..