2009 UK Dirt RFactor F1 World Final Programme

Johno3

Hello,

The UK Dirt Admin Team are pleased to bring to you the 2009 UK DIRT RFACTOR F1 WORLD FINAL PROGRAMME.

This programme is for the meeting which will take places at Kings Lynn this Thursday, Start time 8:30pm.

I think I have included my thank yous in the programme, but I will just quickly thank all of the Admin Team for collecting all the information for this programme, and also thank all those drivers that have made comments about the World Final.

Please feel free to comment on the production of the programme, we are always looking to improve, whilst at the same time, it is always good to see positive comments, as this kind of production takes up a lot of time to produce.

So, with all that, I do hope you enjoy, and may the best man become the 2009 UK DIRT RFACTOR F1 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

Cheers

Johno

UK_Dirt_RF1_World_Final_Programme.pdf

Well done to the entire admin team with this one, especially to Johno and Kev though, these guys work so hard for this league it really is untrue.

The presentation is to the best standard I've ever seen from a preview, and was glad to be a part of it. (apart from that dodgy looking British Championship poster lol)

Well done guys, and thanks to all those drivers who saw some potential in me, I hope I didnt let you down :)

Darren

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..