Need For Speed Shift - Andy "Moz" Garton

Guest Trash

Just finished the World Tour finale on the new Need For Speed Shift (PS3, 360 and PC) and the credits rolled where I was delighted to see one of the first names on the credits as one of the cheif programmers and designers as "one of our own" in Moz.

For those not aware, Moz had a very big hand in creating the mods that we race on all those years ago and went on to have a hand in PC games such as GTR, GTR2 etc.

Well done Moz, by the way the game is the biz!

Also one of the computer AI drivers is Alex Garton, a son perhaps who gets in the game?

Saw the credits when round a friends trash and spotten the same name but couldnt think of where i had heard it.

Done a brilliant job i reckon.

May well have to get it on the xbox.

Edited by Lee

Well done to moz on the game making front, you are legendary..... but, as far as the xbox and ps3, I just cant get into them anymore for the racing games.. After racing sims for a while now, the ps3 and xbox racing games just seem like they are made for kids.. Had a go on GRID a while ago, and again the other night.. Just not for me anymore, all that bouncing of stuff and 90 degree corners at top speed, no thanks... I played games for years like TOCA, NASCAR, DESTRUCTION DERBY, NEED FOR SPEED trying to make the best of them but there was always something missing, and Rfactor (mods) has hit the nail on the head .... Guess the age thing has just hit me and my imagination must be dwindling....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..