live for speed s2

chris

lo the new lfs 2 game is being released this friday hopefully which can only be purchased online a demo of lfs 2 is avaliable to dl and can be played online

http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=s2demo i been having a bash online on the demo on a track called car park were most peeps wreck (YORICK thumbs_up.gif )

some pics of my car and yoricks,damage on cars is superb wheels come of,wheels buckle and body panels get pushed in some pics from my car and yoricks thumbs_up.gif could do with some proper cars tho like jags,grannys,yanks etc demo only 28 mb  ohmy.gif

post-59-1119461535.jpg

post-59-1119461556.jpg

post-59-1119461575.jpg

post-59-1119461593.jpg

post-59-1119461624.jpg

post-59-1119461635.jpg

post-59-1119474990.jpg

post-59-1119475004.jpg

Edited by chris

Great laugh tonight, cheers lads  042.gif Game looks good...hope it's possible to mod it could be worth a look into.

Computer crashed in the end, sorry about that, been doing it to much latey...getting fed up with it, problem is it won't work again unless I kick it... shrug.gif  and the case is an after market thing and it's a shame to dent it, but...gotta be done! lol  3.gif

Munster.

Enjoyed the wreck sesh with muns and courty!

Thought the damage was very good and with our expert modellers i'm sure it could be modded banger style!

Also liked the way the small car crabbed after it had a few hits!

Top game  thumbup.gif

Edited by Lee186

I don't think LFS will be moddable until after S3 is done and dusted- the three guys only make their money by enticing us with more tracks and cars that they put in themselves, so other people making free ones will hurt them now.

What you can do, though, is make autotest courses. Someone made an oval using stacks of tyres to mark it out on the old S1 car park. Maybe if S2 will let you race multiple cars on autotest layouts and place proper barriers, then some short oval racing will be on the cards.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..