Heat Real life F2 skins

Pedz 212

Hi,im looking for as may real life f2 skins as possible? i have had a look on forum and there are non active downloads as they are that old lol. if anyone can help post ere ,pm me or catch me on msn plz

i have a like lad really wishing some new cars for his game :)

i have 146,884 and 546 just now.

Edited by Pedz 212

i have them leech already, its any cars that where done after the last update im lookin for m8,i have one give to me on msn the other nite :) but im not sure if its ok to post it up but i will ask like.

Edited by Pedz 212

As requested, sorry I don't have the tex files anymore or the tga to tex converter. You'll need to double check everything's rotated the right way round. Also the kid might like it if you add that stuff into the drivers tex to get all the different wheels (There was a topic on here with a pic of all the different wheels you can get and the info you need to put in). If you can't find it I will have a look to see if I have it anywhere. Enjoy.

HeatF2TGAs.zip

Found the topic, all the info was posted by Jrusseluk...

table Driver

number 977

name James Russell

chassis efftwo

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

ui_image driver998.img

wheel_basename alloy

end

...unsurprisingly the pic that was posted is now gone but you coudl pm James and see if he still has it.

Also I just remembered that when your doing the driver text the lower rank always goes towards the front so if you spend the time you can nearly get graded order just without gaps. It may seem sad but when your 10 and you don't race the game online it matters lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
As requested, sorry I don't have the tex files anymore or the tga to tex converter. You'll need to double check everything's rotated the right way round. Also the kid might like it if you add that stuff into the drivers tex to get all the different wheels (There was a topic on here with a pic of all the different wheels you can get and the info you need to put in). If you can't find it I will have a look to see if I have it anywhere. Enjoy.

Are these for heat or rfactor could someone please let me know

Heat.

Heat.

cheers what chassis are they could you tell me please

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..