R factor onchan

Budge313

i either get no load up... and just sits there and does nothing or the screen shot below, all the other tracks load fine ????

hi m8,

hmmm this is an odd un.....you've obviously got the latest version coz its asking for the floodlight glow which wasn't in the original beta. I can't check until i get in tonight but i'm sure the additional parts (lights, glows etc) were all done for dx7, dx8 and dx9, but i'd appreciate it if you'd confirm which dx you're on and which detail level you run in-game. It might be worth re-downloading it just in case but it looks more like a local machine issue than a download problem.

Edited by wrighty496

Hi m8

Un-installed everything to do with onchan in r factor files and then did a search and found a bit more and deleted that, re downloaded it, re installed it..... and BINGO.... seems fine now,

Thanks for your help m8 :) :)

see ya soon

Not racing tonight, gary is coming round to race, i need a bit more practice, i just cause accidents so a bit more practice required i think over the winter ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..