F1 Stockcars V1.3 Patch released!!!

MoR137

UKSOM proudly presents......

rFactor F1 Stockcars V1.3

... the brand new update patch. V1.0, V1.1 and V1.2 required before installation. All the information you need about this patch is contained with the read me provided, so it is highly recommend that you take a few minutes to read it!

ADDED CONTENT

Cars:

• Murray Harrison Tarmac Car
  • Murray Harrison Shale Car
  • Stuart Smith Shale Car
  • Lots of new upgrades for the wainmanX car
  • A new bonnet option for the wainmanS car
  • A new bonnet option for the flcst car

Skins:

Many new drivers have been added to the mod such as Luke Davidson, Ryan Harrison, Lee Fairhurst, etc. Also included are updated 2009 skins for popular superstar drivers such as Frankie Wainman Junior, Andy and Stuart Smith and Paul Harrison. Don't forget to click on the 'skins' tab in game after buying a car to select alternative liveries, such as 'red roof Frankie' and 'silver Stu'!!!

Offline Content:

The offline championships now support Coventry and Scunthorpe... you will need both of these tracks installed to use this! There are also AI setups and paths for recently released tracks. (For track downloads go to www.rfactorcentral.com - thanks to all track makers!).

For those who haven't got rFactor F1 Stockcars yet, here's a little something from the new update to tempt you!

post-9-1260389840.jpg

post-9-1260390052.jpg

post-9-1260390078.jpg

post-9-1260390127.jpg

post-9-1260390154.jpg

>>>>DOWNLOAD F1 STOCKCARS V1.3<<<<

(or alternatively get it from rFactor Central)

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1. Ensure that you have V1.0, V1.1 and V1.2 installed (in that order) before installing the update. You can check which is installed by looking at the number on the main logo when you load up the game.
  2. Before installing, go to 'C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\'YOUR PLAYER NAME'' on your computer and delete the files called F1stockcar.cch and F1stockcar_league.cch (if they are there). Please note: Vista and Windows 7 users may find the files in 'My Documents'.
  3. Double-click the downloaded v1.3 install, follow the instructions and install.
  4. Load up rFactor and enjoy!

I hope you all enjoy the new update!

Thanks,

UKSOM

PS - Painting templates available at rFactor Central

• 4 weeks later...
Great work with the update so many cars now which leads me to ask when you play offline in championship mode is there a way to pick who you race against

or do you just have to race against who the computer picks?

Its random how it's picked I'm afraid, you just have to restart the championship until you get a good mix of who you want. If you are doing a single race you can boot the AI drivers out that you dont want and then add AI until whoever you want turns up.

Cheers

Grasser233

Edited by Grasser233

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..