rfactor help

dobbo225

Hi,

just installed rfactor for the first time and the game will load up ok and go to the menu screens, but when I click to load track it crashes back to the desktop

Its a brand new pc with windows 7 so it should be more than capable of running it.

Any ideas anyone?

thanks

O Tate

try the 1255 dvd F patch?

it maybe the grapics card isnt gd enough :(

I've tried installing the patch but no luck. Problem is theres no error message comes up when it crashes to the desktop, it just does it everytime, so I dont know where to start!

has anybody else ran rfactor with a geforce g210 graphics card? or is there anyway to check that its up to the job?

All I've done is a fresh install from the dvd, I havent missed something simple like authorising online or something like that have I?

thanks for any help/ suggestions

im on a 64 bit OS. when installing, you didnt happen to have a choice of x86 or normal program files?

hi,

dont remember having a choice, but will try a fresh install to see if it gives me the choice, although the rfactor files are in the x86 program files at the moment.

thanks for the help

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..