just n idea

having recently downloaded stockrod heat may b making it into a leaqe thing again but not as basice maybe addind a new template or tweaking the exsistng 1s make it into a better on and offline mod basicly more realistic???????? i enjoy racing this as an online mod and im shure others will agree yes? or no?

I'd like a go at the Stock Rods online aswell, might be good for those who can't race the rFactor Hotrods? :thumbup: Not sure if there's enough interest for a league though? :shrug:

lol well from wat i can see thereis enogh intrest but dunno if if theres time for yet another race date maybe some 1 could host it as a tryl run or somthing n good point about rfactor i cant afford it n not shure if comp can keep up with its demand ,could always make up a seperate online passificly for the mod ????

I'd like a go at the Stock Rods online aswell, might be good for those who can't race the rFactor Hotrods? :thumbup: Not sure if there's enough interest for a league though? :shrug:

lol well from wat i can see thereis enogh intrest but dunno if if theres time for yet another race date maybe some 1 could host it as a tryl run or somthing n good point about rfactor i cant afford it n not shure if comp can keep up with its demand ,could always make up a seperate online passificly for the mod ????

post-1762-1261938777.jpg

I think the best thing to do is post up another thread asking who's interested in the Stock Rod mod and if anyone can host as they won't necessarily read this. A Stock Rod trial meeting would be good though :thumbup:

I'd be up for some non contact (a little bit of rubbing maybe lol(some would say i race bangers like rods ;) )) stock rods online for sure. due to my lappy not being up to the standards for rfactor and i cant really afford a new machine to do them. I've always fancied a go at rods of some sort and these seem pretty gd fun offline.

I'd be up for some non contact (a little bit of rubbing maybe lol(some would say i race bangers like rods ;) )) stock rods online for sure. due to my lappy not being up to the standards for rfactor and i cant really afford a new machine to do them. I've always fancied a go at rods of some sort and these seem pretty gd fun offline.

lol ok i will post up a new topic but keep an eye on this 1 for a wile just incase

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..