REBELS 180

MUSTANGS 155

SEMI

BUSTERS BEAT SCRAPPERS

PANTHERS BEAT LIONS

FINAL BUSTERS BEAT PANTHERS

WINNER BUSTERS WELL DONE TO YOU ALL

THANK FOR RACING AND WRECKING ALL SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY :thumbs_up:

Thanks for running it Spike and wd to the Buster no one was going to beat you lads last night :thumbs_up:

Spike hows about running another teams meeting in 2 weeks instead of woodford glen at waikaraka park limit it to first 20 to book in

and run 4 teams of 5 cars but you pick the teams to balance them out could then run 4 heats each 2 semis and a final in the same time as last night

and every one gets a min of 5 races :rolleyes:

Enjoyed the racing last night thoroughly.

Only a few gripes so thought i would say it now so perhaps it could be improved next time around.

Teams of 5, more action on track, seemed a bit empty and reliant on certain members of teams at times.

More laps? Never knew they were run to 8 but maybe thats my fault. 12 lap finals in that case?

Minimum of 5 races, even if your knocked out? Might of come across rude etc, but just got bored really considering i would of had to watch another 2/3 races untill the meeting was officially over.

Saying that, race of the night had to be against Team Aubrey (forgotten your names allready, who are ya?!) ;)

Look forward to next time, even if these sligth adjustments arent taken into account?

Thanks for running it Spike and wd to the Buster no one was going to beat you lads last night :thumbs_up:

Spike hows about running another teams meeting in 2 weeks instead of woodford glen at waikaraka park limit it to first 20 to book in

and run 4 teams of 5 cars but you pick the teams to balance them out could then run 4 heats each 2 semis and a final in the same time as last night

and every one gets a min of 5 races :rolleyes:

I'd be up for that.

Good meeting, cheers Spike.

Whas nice racing going on. We hade a good team. and a goot tactics. and some team hade good drivers but without tactics. Dont think Spike need to make a team on his own. because if your racing with ppl in your team you dont like. then isnt a team. and we got luck that we have 4 great drivers at busters, and again some creazy racing at Allcomers off hooty who run down some drivers with using the infield

Cheers,

JK

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..