2. Who cares?

3. Who cares?

Final..

1. Gordon Moodie

2. Who cares?

3. Who cares?

Stockrods...

Gillian Philp hit the wall in 2 of her races, and it was fntastic  thumbup.gif

Hack there is no point in posting just gordon moodie. They're no use to anyone but his annoying fans.

cheers

sparky

21882[/snapback]

Sorry for my lack of taking notes down. I only remembered Moodie running the show, again...

I'm sure its about 25 Heat (And GN?..) wins along with about 12 finals  thumbup.gif

Fair enough Hack, you like him and he did well and truly dominate the meeting but to write "who cares" in the 2nd 3rd places is pretty disrespectful to the other drivers who put in the time and effort to race knowing that they are probably only racing for the minor places anyway.

Or would you rather just see 79 plodding round on his own every week  shrug.gif

Fair enough Hack, you like him and he did well and truly dominate the meeting but to write "who cares" in the 2nd 3rd places is pretty disrespectful to the other drivers who put in the time and effort to race knowing that they are probably only racing for the minor places anyway.

Or would you rather just see 79 plodding round on his own every week  shrug.gif

21899[/snapback]

Fair point Ham but IMO any post in reply to Hack is a waste of time and effort and disrespectful to the 99% of posters on this forum who have something meaningful to say, David only wants to take the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] and be a posting legend to go with his practice status 011.gif

I didn't particularly like how the first post had gone so I took the time and effort to find the results and post them properly, people may well have been looking for how well lower graded drivers had done.

Oh dear, some people can't take a joke.

Obviously, it was tongue in cheek, and i'm all for the lower graded drivers doing well.

It wasn't until i got on at the next time to see the full results up, which i had....

banghead2.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..