F2ooz weekly

Tosh924

I will post on this one, as this is the first time I have seen both of them.

I totally agree with what Dazza says - I think every formula should do one, but it finding someone who is willing to take it on.

Onto this one, and Ithink it is a big round of applause Tosh. I think when your on Admin, you feel as though it is almost your duty, but to do it when you are not is fantastic. The format looks great, and by the way you have managed to easily transfer issue 1 and 2, the format is simple and effective and easy for you to change, and that's exactly what you need.

So well doen Tosh.

Cheers

Johno

agree with Johno and Dazza on every formula needing one of these - cracking job tosh and please keep doing them mate :)

reminds me of a few years ago when kendo used to do a meeting round up with all the pictures as well. think the problem then and probably will be in the future is that everyone loves to see them, but not enough people publicly applaud the work, which leads people like yourself to think that it isnt appreciated as much as it is.

I am sure I speak for all the racers when I say that these are cracking tosh.

(p.s. I used to love the videos of the finals as well. anyone up for doing a few of them this season?)

Nice one Tosh !!!

Short, sweet and to the point - Brilliant roundup of the evenings events.

Shame I spun myself in the Final, as I may have pipped Spike to the Driver of the Meeting, but something to aim for in the next meeting!!!

Keep them coming m8.

ps Nezza I think the rFactor films will be too large to put on here - I could be wrong, so I may give it a try if I get time.

Nice one Tosh !!!

Short, sweet and to the point - Brilliant roundup of the evenings events.

Shame I spun myself in the Final, as I may have pipped Spike to the Driver of the Meeting, but something to aim for in the next meeting!!!

spot on mav you were in on the running for it(between you and spike) but as you say you spun which i couldnt fit all the stuff in on what happened. a lot did happen at lynn, so yeah spike just edged you on the teng tools driver of the meeting.

thanks for the comments.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..