Can't pay on new site

Hello there,

I have been trying to pay using the paypal option on the new site but keep getting error messages. I would really like to race tommorrow but can't get my payment thru anybody know what the problem is ??

cheers Flyinsi

Hello there,

I have been trying to pay using the paypal option on the new site but keep getting error messages. I would really like to race tommorrow but can't get my payment thru anybody know what the problem is ??

cheers Flyinsi

What errors are you getting Si? Could always not use site links and just do it to usual UKDirt paypal address to bypass the site.

Hi Leek, it's this one here.

I have tried to send money but I haven't got any funds and paypal won't let me use my credit card to send money.

Hope I can get it sorted as I was planning on racing tommoz. Hadn't realised my membership had lapsed.

Cheers Flyinsi

post-125-1269887699.jpg

I have tried to send money but I haven't got any funds and paypal won't let me use my credit card to send money.

Hope I can get it sorted as I was planning on racing tommoz. Hadn't realised my membership had lapsed.

Cheers Flyinsi

Hi Si

Looks like the problem is with your Paypal - the link simply takes you to Paypal, there isn't a payment facility on our site.

The options remain using Paypal to sales@ukdirt.co.uk or send a cheque (PM me for details).

Cheers

Counter

• 4 months later...

Cheers Flyinsi

flyinsi,, when i whant to pay i have got the same error,, i have just wait like 10 min`s and then it doesnt appears any more

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..