Kings Lynn SSC *spoiler* 26/6/05

Pedz 212

the gold stripe should have been going back to Sheffield, 402 was about half a lap in the lead when his petrol tank split and he therefore ran out of petrol, he was really unlucky cause he was flying and no one would have caught him.

Hello to everyone i met in the bar saturday night, i know i met a few of you, Spudspeed???, unfortunately the cider got the better of me and wiped out my memory!!

Anyway, roll on skegness, see you all in the bar!

yeah was good to say hello to you  soaps and bb622 and have bit of chat and we even got ya dancin for about 2 mins ha ha  rofl.gif  but that drink i bought ya seemed to finish ya off ya had trouble standin up net alone dancin lol

21 today wwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhoooooooo           thumbup.gif

post-145-1119894460.jpg

Top night on Saturday Spud! Good to meet yourself and also Soaps - even if u did seem on a different planet lol. But Soaps, don't you think Tim deserves the world?? lmao  5.gif  5.gif

How was poor Polley on Sunday Spud lol? Did you get him home in 1 piece. I don't know how he lasted so long on the dance floor without getting slapped lol

Me on a different planet, can't believe that, you all seem to make out i was wasted i only had a couple thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

And BB not sure what we were talking about but yeah Timmy 4 Gold!!

Hope to see you all again at Costa Del Skeg!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..