Kings Lynn WQR-WOS Results

tommyd

Thanks to everyone who raced the meeting, WD all the winners and Pedz topped the points just by 1 point from Nezza and 2 points from Davey, here are the results and points;

HT1: 3, 774, 46, 641, 212, 112, 912, 516, 688, 904

HT2: 2, 212, 641, 87, 221, 688, 315, 380, H599, 313

HT3: 3, 315, 516, 380, 46, 87, 2, 112, 870, 912

Final: 112, 212, 380, 46, 315, 912, 688, 870, 221, 39

GN: 774, 3, 516, 380, 46, 688, 315, 172, 212, H599

212 - 35

46 - 34

380 - 33

3 - 29

315 - 29

112 - 28

688 - 20

516 - 19

774 - 19

641 - 15

912 - 15

2 - 14

87 - 12

221 - 10

870 - 8

172 - 3

H599 - 3

39 - 2

313 - 1

904 - 1

79 - 0

365 - 0

543 - 0

Get booked in for next week where we visit Arena Essex for another crucial WQR

P.S Thanks Spike who made the MI for me as I was late and Dave for helping to Steward :2:

Thanks to admin for running the meeting.

I thought I deserved better tonight following my very pleasing heat win!

My 2nd heat I didnt get a good start and got swallowed up quickly and couldnt put the times in really.

The final was great and I followed Mart for most of it before taking the lead and breaking out a great gap. not used to finals I guess, but about 4 laps to go i thought id better see how many laps to go and took eye off car and onto dials and caused myself to mis-judge a corner, try to correct myself and hit a tyre, where if I had carried on normally most surely would have won my first ever final!

the GN, I did my usual follow Mart and break out a lead, then mart hit a tyre and I pulled out a gap on my own , thanks harold for moving over not to slow me down, but Kendo seemed to lose it when lapping him and the rest is history, another tyre, another DNF.

That said, really enjoyed the racing and see you all next week.

Really didn't expect anything from blue, but two fortunate heats allowed me some space and had two exceptional results - well chuffed.

Come the final, made a caution start but soon was passing cars much to my surprise. On trying to go on the inside of Fast Track, my front end hit his nerf and it was enough to send me into a spin and out of the points. I later brushed a tyre and broke a wheel whilst in 13th.

High hopes of a finish in the GN, but four or so laps in entered the bend to find Kendo facing me. I braked but hit him head on and pushed him backwards out of the way. As I accellerated, I came across another pile up and now the reds were pushing from behind, got through but at the next bend I turned my wheel but the car went straight on - another broken wheel :-(

Still chuffed to have scored 15 points from blue, be good if this continues :thumbs_up:

Well Done to Pusher for his first win in rFactor, I couldn't catch you and was pleased I couldn't!

Back to tarmac for three weeks - back to Nil Points ???? :rofl:

Really enjoyed the meeting lastnight with me starting at red, after the first heat and only getting 8th I thought I would get the low places all night but second heat was better getting 4th.

The final was the best race of the night for me having a good little battle with nezza for god knows how many laps and managing to escape a last bend from him to take 3rd.

Same for the GN good race with nezza but managing to keep away from his front bumper on the last bend.

Felt sorry for leech as he was the fastest out there but still cant have the good luck when it comes to finals and getting himself into bother, sure you will get a final win soon leech.

Must say huge congrats to pusher for getting your win, was expecting you to take the final aswell but sure your first final win come soon enough.

Looking forward to next week see how well I do from red on tarmac.

Cheers for the meeting, Spike/Tom/Dave

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..