Hednesford Results

tommyd

Hiya Folks,

Cheers to everyone whom turned up and raced, some good battles around the loooooooong circuit(well in F2's anyway).

Here are the results and points:

W&Y: 3, 94, 550, 2, 172, 313

Heat 1: 488, 380, 46, 2, H599, 3, 550, 912, 112, NOF

Heat 2: 94, 112, 46, 2, 3, 380, H599, 488, 912, 550

Final: 488, 2, 112, 3, 46, 912, 380, H599, 325, 550

GN: 2, 3, 94, 46, 112, *488*, 325, 380, 550, H599

488: 43

2: 42

46: 35

112: 35

3: 34

380: 25

94: 18

H599: 17

912: 15

550: 9

325: 8

172: 0

313: 0

Well Done to Dave on Winning the Meeting Final and getting 6th from the Lap Handicap which secured the top points for the meeting aswell. WD Boss :king:

Hopefully see you all and more next week. :rolleyes:

Wd dave on final win and f-track on w&y win

I just wanna say sorry if i got in the way but i gotta start somewhere :)

Had fun trying to sus out how to drive the car on rfactor and which was best view to use. Think i need to invest in a wheel now though. Will deffo be out in these again, got new graphics card coming too so i should be able to rum most graphics on high to add to the fun.

Gonna try F1's this week too i think as i do miss the open wheelers.

Ta to dave for help at start when i got booted from w&y due to mismatch car file etc.

Thanks for meeting tom was great fun.

Cya all next week

good meeting for me, and certainly the best points score i have had on tar with the new physics.

must admit, a few probably didnt notice, but the damage settings were adjusted to 90% tonight and I thought that made a massive difference to the racing imo.

normally a slight tap on a spun out car can cause enough damage to end your race, but that little 10% extra meant i could afford a few hits and it didnt wreck the car. as a result my finishing places were much better. I also though it was good to see that it didnt stop the excessive hitting from ripping a wheel off though. a good balance i thought.

hope this can continue as it certainly improved the meeting for me anyway.

wd to all race winners, back to red Dave :)

well run tom, thanks mate.

Thanks again for a swift run meeting guys.

I was a bit eager in whites and yellows and spun early but recovered to 4th which I am pleased about, well done FT on the win.

Well done to other race winners and a good last bended from Dave to take the final from me well done. Ah well still white for another week :)

I agree with nezza about the limited damage, I had been privaliged to have a few hard racing hits to glance me into the walls and where id normally get a puncture at the best, i managed to carry on, so I like the tweeks.

Back to the dirt next week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..