Kings Lynn Results

Johno3

Hello Guys,

First of all, thanks to Kev for stewarding the meeting and to everyone that raced tonight.

A big well done to Tom on taking the meeting final from superstar. With a good grand national seventh, he becomes the top points scorer on the night.

Results:

Heat 1: 484 315 561 8 515 262 3 551 413 363

Heat 2: 413 164 1 112 3 363 262 515 391 315

Heat 3: 484 1 527 561 16 164 112 365 391 551

A-Final: 112 8 1 3 413 525 363 515 527 16

GN 1: 484 1 164 315 515 221 112 8 3 413

42 pts 112 Tom D

41 pts 1 Dazza

29 pts 8 Tosh

28 pts 484 Jack Ward

25 pts 413 Matthew

25 pts 3 Johno

20 pts 515 Big Al

19 pts 164 Jarry

16 pts 315 Mike

14 pts 363 Walker

12 pts 525 Maverick

12 pts 527 fast track

11 pts 561 Murf

8 pts 16 JK

6 pts 221 Spike

5 pts 262 Harmen

2 pts 391 Corny

2 pts 551 Savage

1 pts 365 travel

0 pts 220 BRAIN DESTROYER (NO SHOW)

0 pts 325 bobbert

0 pts 172 spikejnr

0 pts 495 Lew

0 pts 17 munis (NO SHOW)

0 pts 531 Lee (NO SHOW AFTER REQUESTING A LATE BOOKING)

Thanks once again to everyone that raced tonight. Next week we venture up to Scotland and do battle at the Racewall for the Scottish Championship.

Cheers

Johno

thz johno sir and kev

tonight just wasnt my night i think ill give yellow 1 more chance 2 see if i can get any points on tarmack that a hole new story as i do better on tarmak looking for ward to it does any1 know a gd time for cowdy???

big al and mav well done guys ur improving every week by lodes big al defo for yellow next month and mav blue is probs the best way for u m8

as they say onward and upward haha have no cule what that means lol

well done all race winners

wardy ur 2 quick for white i say but well done u drove brill all night =)

thz again

spikejnr :042:

0 pts 531 Lee (NO SHOW AFTER REQUESTING A LATE BOOKING)

:blink: ............................................................ :rofl:

some good proper stockcar racing tonight.cheers admin.

Had to look after my cousins who are 5 and 8, obviously some things are far more important than a game. Was hoping they would of left but they've only just gone out the bloody door.

big al and mav well done guys ur improving every week by lodes big al defo for yellow next month and mav blue is probs the best way for u m8

spikejnr :042:

Thanks jnr - I can't believe how well it went for me tonight. I said to myself before the start don't expect to score then you won't be disappointed and I really didn't expect to either, but I felt to be going well, and thankfully there must have been a lot of action going on behind because not many cars were catching me up until late on in races.

Had good races with Walker & Harmen (as usual).

My best score yet, 4 top 10's yehaa.

Well done to Wardy for his two wins, he was driving very well indeed.

Hard luck jnr, you will get used to mixing it in yellow grade I am sure.

I don't think Mav will thankyou for suggesting blue grade for him though :rofl:

Thanks Johno and Kev. The meeting fair flew by. :appl:

Yeah Al, don't think I am ready for blue grade this season!!! Not unless my luck changes.

Thats what I lacked again as in my heats, the blues were ontop of the yellows on the first lap, with FT trying to get a great start and messing it up for us. Dead last but finished 12th with damage following the leaders. Next I was on inside of Jarry, who shut the door (possibly due to someone on his outside) forcing me straight into a tyre. Dead last again but got back to 11th. Starting from pole in the final was definately better as I got away and held 3rd for a long time. Fought back when the reds passed, but they got away and I settled down and was really chuffed to make it across the line in 6th. Best shale result to date I believe. Yet again high hopes for the GN, of which I am yet to score a point in this season, but unknown as to why, Mike #315 followed me in on one lap, then tried again the next bend but I clipped a tyre taking us to the fence. On the exit of the bend he seemed to turn right on me and I found a fence post (is this a flaw in the game???) which stopped me dead right in the path of Walker and Trav - sorry guys. Car was extensively damaged so my race ended with no points yet again!!!!

Overall, its a learning curve and was pleased how I went and to get 6th in the final outweighed the disappointment of the other races. :thumbs_up:

Well Done to Big Al, its great to see drivers who genuinely try, getting some rewards in return.

Tom finally bagged a final win, Congrats.

Had a realy fun night last night was a fast and hard hittiing meeting,
WD To tom on his final win and Wd to mav on 6th in the final and last but not least,
WD TO BIG AL FOR BEING CONSITANT ALL NITE LONG,
and looking forward to the wall of scotland, Cheers admins (y)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..