host ip?

MiNi_TeTz

Well everyone is playing online i guess but i dont know what i must do i press multiplayer and then i have 2 fill in host ip but i don't know that..

Any help???

22078[/snapback]

To race on Jolt? or someones private server?  To race on Jolt it's £25 a year, or when you sign up on the UK-Dirt site you get a 2 week trial.

To race on a private server you will need to check the server announcements part of the forum and when someone sets one up then they'll post the IP address.

Well everyone is playing online i guess but i dont know what i must do i press multiplayer and then i have 2 fill in host ip but i don't know that..

Any help???

22078[/snapback]

To race on Jolt? or someones private server?  To race on Jolt it's £25 a year, or when you sign up on the UK-Dirt site you get a 2 week trial.

To race on a private server you will need to check the server announcements part of the forum and when someone sets one up then they'll post the IP address.

22079[/snapback]

ah i see ty thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..