Results and Points Cowdenbeath

Mike

A big well done to TomD for taking the Scottish championship 2 times in a row now and also for top-scoring.

Thanks to everyone for racing and I hope to see you all back next week at Knockhill (WCQR).

Results:

Heat 1: 484 527 315 363 112 1 8 365 136 525

Heat 2: 112 262 8 527 17 107 221 525 515 172

Heat 3: 1 3 363 221 315 365 172 484 262

Scottish Championship: 112 17 3 1 8 315 262 527 136 484

GN: 315 262 515 525 112* 363 8 527 1 221

*112 took the lap handicap

51 pts 112 Tom D

34 pts 315 Mike

30 pts 1 Dazza

28 pts 262 Harmen

27 pts 8 Tosh

25 pts 3 Johno

24 pts 17 munis

24 pts 527 fast track

17 pts 363 walker

13 pts 484 Jack Ward

10 pts 515 Big Al

10 pts 525 Maverick

9 pts 221 Spike

7 pts 136 Kruiz

4 pts 365 travel

3 pts 107 JanHarm

3 pts 172 spikejnr

0 pts 164 Jarry

Edited by Mike

thz admin team again =p

wd tom and ur twice win and congrates 2 every1 else who won well done mav and big al u where flying

mean while wasnt my best meeting but at least i scorde for my first time yellow hopefully it startes getting easyer when u get used 2 yellow but im finding it hard not sure if it the 1s few meeting are somehing lol

thz again

spikejnr :groupwave:

Mixed feelings about this meeting, on one hand pleased to have finished 3 out of 4 races in top ten, especially scoring GN points for the first time in 16 attempts! and gaining the Yellow Grade Award for the meeting, but on the other, it could have been much more, if the blues had started from the right place.

With having 6 yellows, it doesn't give much time for the back ones to settle into the race and develop a rhythm before the blues start piling in. Just why FT and Harman had to hit everything in their path, when it was just going to cause trouble I'll not understand. ANd next time guys (Munis aswell) KEEP THE GRADE GAPS!!

But who said that Cowdie was a lower grade drivers track??

Looking at the points the lowest point scorers were the yellows, then came the whites!!! (With the exception of Kruiz who was not up to speed for the meeting) All the Blues, reds and Superstars were the top half point scorers!

:-)

not to bad a night for me, my set up is from last year where the times were low .3s but this year its crept down to low .2s. didnt think it matter round the wall, but the s/s were off and hard to catch.

plenty wall riding going on from what i saw but i guess its the nature of the track. a good few times i tried to move harmen aside but he kept riding the wall and still infront of me.

highlight of the night was the battle with mav.

walker was right behind me also after i got past him but suffered suspension damage on the rear, this letting walker catch up and not being able to put a pass on mav, got up the inside of mav a few times but just could not keep the arse straight to get a good drive out. top class racing im sure mav will agree, no silly stuff applied. :thumbup:

have to apologize to the world champ who i seemed to thunder into turn 1 up the wall. :5:

all in all 27 points not on the pace is good.

Tosh

Edited by Tosh164

Things continue to go well for me. 4 good races, with the highlight been a good run from the front of the GN, led for a good number of laps, eventually Mike caught and passed me, so I was 2nd down the back straight of the last lap. Harmen came from way back with a great last bender that had me smash into the wall, I went over the finish line pushing him over I think - very pleased with third.

Great racing, everyone was fair with me, well done all.

Thanks Mike & Kev.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..