Things must come to an end

davey boy

Hello

After some thinking over the last few weeks, ive decided to hang up my helmet up and retire from UKDirt, I just want to do other things and also with the new job etc I dont really have that much time for anything else and I dont want to finish work and come straight onto the computer (which I had been doing on a monday) and race where id would rather do other things. Dont get me wrong, ive loved and cherished the racing ive been doing since 2005 but like I said theres other things i want to concentrate on and UKDirt isnt on my list.

Just want to say thanks to everyone that ive raced with since 2005 during the Heat days and early RFactor days with the likes of Dave, Aub, Trav, Budge, Spike, MC, Big Al, Parky, Tosh, Johno and alot of others, the list is too big to type lol but youve all giving me good memories in my career with some superb racing and some brilliant laughs.

I am chuffed with what ive achived in my career winning some titles id thought I would never come close to win but just goes to show if you keep at it you will achive something that you thought you never would.

I want to do my final F1 meeting since i managed to get to red grade but that wont be till 30th of this month, just want to see what its like near the back.

I have met some people through UKDirt that I see as really good friends which just shows that UKDirt is a brilliant community to be a part of and I do hope it continues for many more years.

Hopefully see some of yous round the tracks.

Dont worry, I aint going to do a Mav and return in a few weeks and then retire again and come back again lol.

David AKA DaveyBoy

pity davey, one of the great racers on ukdirt, hard and fair into one, we have had some classic races over the years davey, the worlds, the british at mildenhall the uk open at brum , cant name them all but been brilliant, sure ill see you around in the future.

Tosh

been good racing with you davey when i could catch you and without putting meself into fence while trying to do same to you in the brisca legends mod had some great battles good luck for future :042:

Sad to see this Davey, always enjoyed racing you, we have had some great fun in Legends together.

It's only a few weeks since you were absolutely flying from yellow top in the Ones so I was hoping we would be seeing plenty of you in them, but your choice m8. Will be pleased to see you whenever and if ever you race. :thumbs_up:

Although not too sad to see you leave, I agree with the others, it´s another good driver gone and thats a shame.

Had many ups and downs with you Davey over the seasons but you have been one of the better drivers in the new era of UK Dirt.

All the best for what you do, and maybe you will do a Mav and return one day!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..