6-1

4-151

2-94

0-172

0-313

0-2

0-912

wd to trav on his final win

Cheers great meeting after i thought it was going to be pish after heat one. thanks to all the back markers for moving out the way for me in the final :appl:

Only bad point was in the gn when id made it into the top 10 spikejnr came flying off the infiled and nailed me on the straight pish poor but then im starting to expect it.

cheers for the meeting Gary and ta for the setup Tosh :thumbs_up:

Edited by TRAV365

really enjoyed tonight. had some cracking races with Robin, Pedz, Tosh and Aub especially.

best race for me was the gn with tosh and mav. cracking racing :) the hits got harder and harder with Mav sticking me in the barrier in the end which ripped me wheel off lol. loved it and good respect given throughout.

(641 on the dash now though ;))

wd Trav on the final win, strange how you win one on the last night of grading period though lmao. ;)

cheers for running it Gary and get that grade playing, stitched head drunkerd Trav up to a proper grade. :)

wd Trav on the final win, strange how you win one on the last night of grading period though lmao. ;)

cheers for running it Gary and get that grade playing, stitched head drunkerd Trav up to a proper grade. :)

lol to be fair nezza i did try and win Nutts corner and crimond :o

Thanks again for meeting guys and very well done Trav, it wasnt too long ago that I remeber enjoying the front row start positions now that will all change my friend!! :blowup::blowup:

TBH I have struggled since gaining Red grade but have enjoyed some fun wheel to wheel racing for the 11th /12th places which leaves you with no points but a large smile. :071:

I still havent conquered how to stop the car pushing hard when tyres wear after 6 laps when others seem to keep it tight. :banghead2:

Looking forward to next weeks racing: :thankyousign:

Thanks again for meeting guys and very well done Trav, it wasnt too long ago that I remeber enjoying the front row start positions now that will all change my friend!! :blowup::blowup:

TBH I have struggled since gaining Red grade but have enjoyed some fun wheel to wheel racing for the 11th /12th places which leaves you with no points but a large smile. :071:

I still havent conquered how to stop the car pushing hard when tyres wear after 6 laps when others seem to keep it tight. :banghead2:

Looking forward to next weeks racing: :thankyousign:

its more than just the tyres pusher m8 , keep an eye on brake temps, try run 16 laps in practice and keep an eye on the temps on them, get the brakes to heat up evenly over the duration instead of all the temps at the front, also keep an eye on the tyre temps right across the tyre after 16 laps as well, then adjust the psi,s to suit,

try that bit of advice is all you can do m8

and np on the set up trav, i was due you that after crimmond final.

the meeting itself i really enjoyed as i was a bit tired and couldnt really be bothered putting in the 100% effort. i was happy to just follow robin and lee at the back and pick up mistakes. and i quite enjoyed the racing this way. i had a good couple of races with nezza, and a couple of last bend attacks on aub to which came off for a change.

im going to try this relaxed approach for a while as it was more enjoyable rather than this all balls out stuff .maybe it was just the mood i was in last night who knows but its been one of the better nights racing for me

tosh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..