Bradford shale - results / points - 5/8

Kevin

The results from tonight's meeting were:

HEAT 1: 365, 363, 561, 413, 3, 221, 112, 39, 527, 262, 484, 164, 300, 391 (343)

HEAT 2: 365, 3, 363, 527, 39, 300, 561, 112, 413, 262, 484, 164, 391, 221, 172 (dnf 343)

GRAND FINAL: 413, 3, 39, 363, 561, 527, 112, 221, 391, 300, 164, 365, 484 (dnf 343, 172)

GN: 365, 484, 112, 527, 391, 39, 3, 363, 300, 413, 221, 164 (dnf 172, 561)

And the points scored were:

Number .. Points

3 .. 36

413 .. 35

363 .. 33

39 .. 29

365 .. 28

527 .. 26

112 .. 22

561 .. 22

391 .. 13

221 .. 11

300 .. 10

484 .. 10

262 .. 2

Zero: 164, 172, 343

No show: 399

Congratulations to Matthew on winning the final and Johno for top scoring.

The coin toss took place tonight to decide who would start on pole position for the World Final. Murf chose 'tails' and lost so Dazza will start on pole.

lol because im the master at playing the grades. i spent 15 meetings scoring crap points and with such a low average its hard for admin not to drop me infact they refused for one month.

now im white there rules state if you score 30 points you go to yellow which i have not 28 bargin :-). ive never kept a secret of the fact thats what i do and have done it for most of

my 10 years of ukdirt and love the fact it winds others up hahaha. and matthew dont feel to hard done by i did the same at sheffield a few weeks back led to last lap and pulled off :o

Edited by TRAV365

lol because im the master at playing the grades. i spent 15 meetings scoring crap points and with such a low average its hard for admin not to drop me infact they refused for one month.

now im white there rules state if you score 30 points you go to yellow which i have not 28 bargin :-). ive never kept a secret of the fact thats what i do and have done it for most of

my 10 years of ukdirt and love the fact it winds others up hahaha. and matthew dont feel to hard done by i did the same at sheffield a few weeks back led to last lap and pulled off :o

Travel has pretty much answered it there Matthew.

He has in effect done nothing wrong. We did refuse to downgrade him the month previous, as a bit like he has done with the rules, we pulled him up on a technicality. So he came back and did the correct number of full meetings to be downgraded.

Graders discresion can only be used with a good reason that can be backed up really, or else you could be constantly keeping drivers up because you think they are too good . There are plenty of drivers (and I would put you in that category) that are too good for a certain grade, but for one reason or another, we have to downgrade them. When looking at Travel's stats, he had blue for one grading period only, and he was not good enough to keep it. Therefore, after a bad start to the season (or sandbagging as he says it is), there was no reason to keep him at yellow.

As for why he does it, he explains above himself. I personally dont see the point in it, but some people do, and if they are happy with that, then fair play to them. I personally want to win every race possible. I want to try ad be the best in the league. Will I ever do it? No. But that is my motivation for racing. Everyones is different.

Needless to say, we need to learn from this, and we have. We are tightening up the rules to bring them inline with a new real life rule. Trav won a final in September 2009 so he will never be allowed to be white again, unless we change games in the future.

Anyway, onto the meeting, and thanks very much to Kev for running it and stewarding the races.

Well done to Matthew on winning the final. Ican't believe I top scored - recount :rofl:

I thought hte racing was superb tonight, and the starts were a lot better. One of the heats looked a little dodgy from the blues, but they got themselves back inline quickly.

Hope to see you next week guys as we have the final round before the top 6 drivers for the shootout are decided.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

As for why he does it, he explains above himself. I personally dont see the point in it, but some people do, and if they are happy with that, then fair play to them. I personally want to win every race possible. I want to try ad be the best in the league. Will I ever do it? No. But that is my motivation for racing. Everyones is different.

Needless to say, we need to learn from this, and we have. We are tightening up the rules to bring them inline with a new real life rule. Trav won a final in September 2009 so he will never be allowed to be white again, unless we change games in the future.

Cheers

Johno

lol yeh ever one races for diff reason i realised a long time ago im only average at this online racing ive never been good enough to keep blue so there for play the grades to my advantage and always will. looks like ive made them bring in a new

rule though if you ever win the final you can never go white and fair play thats feck a few others up to hey dave lol soz son.

anyway get over it Matthew and move on plenty have won finals where ive pulled off over the years haha

Weird!

Why is it weird do you watch much real life racing if you have im sure you would of seen a driver throw a final win.

I can remember being at swaffam and watching the f2 final with 553 leading but with 2 to go he slowed down to let 324 past who then also slowed

down and 154 ended up winning it.it was the 2nd week in a row that 553 had thrown a final as he did the same at birmingham

lots of drivers have played the system to get downgraded in f1 and f2 over the years in real life.

I could spend all day saying your undergraded at Blue as your always one of the quickest maybe thats it your just a sad grade player to hahaha

any way good to see you having a good old bite matthew and admin made my week :appl::042:

Edited by TRAV365

LOL good old Trav, where would UK Dirt be without him. :thumbup: I feel privileged that Admin will never be able to stop me returning to white and probably staying there. A bit of a waste having full race kit and seat to race at just white though Trav don't you think. :rofl:

LOL good old Trav, where would UK Dirt be without him. :thumbup: I feel privileged that Admin will never be able to stop me returning to white and probably staying there. A bit of a waste having full race kit and seat to race at just white though Trav don't you think. :rofl:

Not at all i do it for the p,iss take Big al and have had plenty of laughs this week knowing its pissing peps off so all good here :-))))))))))

Edited by TRAV365

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..