Baarlo Long Track Championship 2010

Walker363

Hello All,

Superb Poster once again Walker.

I thought I best ellabortate on the Championship a little bit more.

The format

- Long Track Championship (25 laps)

- Two Heats for each driver

- Final

- Grand National

The Track Limit

The track limit for the Long Version of Baarlo is set at 30. This means should we get 30 drivers booked in, then we will run with 30 in a race. This would be a superb race I am sure you all agree!!

The Long Track Championship

- The Long Track Championship race will consist of the top 30 available drivers from the National Points chart.

- The grid will be closed grid in National Points scoring order, highest at the front.

- The race will run over 25 laps with a normal rolling start, and is non point scoring.

Start Procedure

Due to the nature of the track, the start procedure will be changed. Full details will be given in the MI and in the pre-race chat meeting.

Grades

The new grades come into effect this week.

Defending Champion

I (Johno) will be the defending champion. It is unlikely that Michael (who finished second) will be racing but TomD (who finished third) is already booked in.

Dutch contenders

Mike (315) will end up the Dutch challenge this year, as he is already booked in and guaranteed a place on the front two rows. Should the European Champion JK (16) book in, then he will also be one to watch. New dutch sensational Lars (553) is currently booked in to race and he will also start this meeting at red for the first time. He will be towards the back of the grid so should be one to watch trying to battle his way through the pack.

Last Year

Last year, 20 cars took the the track for what was a sensational meeting. Sme people struggled with the gear change at the start of the race, but once they got that started, it was fantastic seeing 20 cars shooting down the main straight. It was good to see the likes of Drumbstick (41), Hooty (256) and Madcowie (323) take to the track, as well at dutch lower grade drivers Bumpy (15) and Harold (599). It would be great to see some of those drivers out racing again on what should be a superb night of racing.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..