Uploading of skins / first meeting

southy277

Got a general question.....

I am nearly ready to upload my skins. If I submit them tonight when will they be including in the game? Will i have to wait till next month skinpack?

Hi Southy

We just recently had a skinpack and i think the next one could be the start of the 2011 season unless i have more skins sent to me before the end of the season

FT

Think i read some where in your rules that you dont allow noivce / learner cars - so what can i race until next skinpack?

Got a general question.....

I am nearly ready to upload my skins. If I submit them tonight when will they be including in the game? Will i have to wait till next month skinpack?

Hi Southy

We just recently had a skinpack and i think the next one could be the start of the 2011 season unless i have more skins sent to me before the end of the season

FT

i beleive the novice car rule was more aimed at the heat format than the rfactor 1 and just hasnt been changed yet (f2s is the same i beleive) but you can race novice skins in both as long as they have the correct wing colour on (think im correct in saying this anyway, am sure sombody will say if im wrong)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..