Painting Randall Cab side panels

southy277

Hi Southy,

The Randall cab sides are part of the normal template so paint them as you would normally or overpaint with your grade colour on the 'wing colour' layer of the template (i normally duplicate the wing colour template 3 times so i have a separate layer for each grade colour and then duplicate the wing colour block into that layer also...its just easier to keep track that way when dds'ing).

Remember the Randall didn't originally have removable cab sides...it was modified to an upgrade to suit a couple or real skins (which didn't come through as it happens lol)...had it been planned from the start i wouldve split the panel on the template to give a crisp paint edge at the join but with a dozen skins existing to the old pattern it was gonna be too much work to rectify em all so the temp stayed as it is now...

Edited by wrighty496

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..