Brisca F1 Triple World Champion Contemplating an rFactor career!!

Mav

I had the greatest honour of dining with Mr Dave Chisholm #252 and his lovely wife Angie today, when they came up to visit my parents, who hadn't seen Dave for years.

(They got back in touch via my guestbook on my website!!). Its great that an ex driver took the time out to spend with his supporters from days gone by.

Dave is a wonderful bloke, and he told us many stories at the dining table, that I am sure the rest of the restaurant were listening in on too!!!

Dave and Angie agreed to then drop in to my house to view "Stockcar Racing on the Computer" and my website.

Dave was very impressed with seeing his old car on Brisca Legends, and how superb rfactor looked - then came the big test - could he still drive???

Dave did drive well considering, even driving with one hand, and thoroughly enjoyed it, but he has said a comeback is not on the cards, as although it was superb, its not as good as having the real thing under you!!!

He gave full credit to the creators and skin painters for the time and effort to create such a game - almost as much as someone building and running a real car.

Dave did however spend nearly half an hour explaining what each of the setup parameters were, and how you'd set them up for a real car, but I just couldn't write quick enough to make any sense of it!!!! :blink:

He also said that Mav_Jnr had the potential to be a World Champion of the future, but I think Dave was tired by then!!! :rofl:

post-37-1289164707.jpg

post-37-1289164714.jpg

post-37-1289164721.jpg

Totally agree with Grasser. Lovely moment and thanks for sharing it.

We sometimes take for granted how much time these guys put into the league as most of us just turn up and race. Well done to them also once again.

Cheers

Johno

Great stuff Mav, Dave was a proper legend & at the WF earlier this year another legend Stu Smith Snr said Dave was the driver he most admired & found hardest to beat back in the day.

i'm not surprised, the last time i saw em race together was at Bradford and Chissy made Stu look ordinary :)

Great stuff Mav, good to see the great man looking so well and enjoying himself :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..