sim-stox world cup invitational

Dave488

hello lads

Sim-Stox F2 admin have very kindly offered ukdirt F2 racers 4 wildcard entries on to their world cup grid on wednesday 17th november at baarlo (short), all wildcard entries will be seeded in a pre-meeting time trial 15 minutes before the meeting.

they have said they are "quite happy for more than 4 drivers to turn up to race, but obviously there will only be 4 places on the World Cup grid available, if more drivers want a shot at qualifying during the time trial and then want to run the heats then that's all good"

so come on lads anyone fancy this? its a great gesture and would be good to get a few up together to do it to represent ukdirt,ive raced a few times by invitation and have enjoyed every meeting (i asume its only open to people that havent got any world cup points on Sim-Stox already this year, so drumb,tom,robin and aub cant apply)

please post below if you are interested and i will sort your skins out as you book, and will give you further details ie skinpack links and ip closer to the time

drivers booked:

SpikeJNR#172

Dode#151

Dave#488

Lars#550

Edited by fatdave488

cheers dode :thumbs_up: cmon lads i would like to get atleast 4 to fill the grid slots we have been invited for

the latest update i have is this: "entries must be from regular UKDirt F2 racers, even if they have earned points in the Sim-Stox World Cup qualifying rounds. They are representing UKDirt as a guest sanction and so they should be any racers which UKDirt is happy to put forward." so i guess aub etc could book in for this as a wildcard if they dso wish

Just finished the meeting, was the only invited driver to turn up!

managed to get 5th in the World Cup Race after getting taken out by yellow tops. Then managed to get a 9th and 2nd heat aswell as a Heat win, after that got 3rd in final and 7th in gn so not a bad meeting, hope i done Ukdirt proud lol

Dode

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..