Gradient help

bigdaveUK

Can anybody help me ...I am stuck trying to recreate the gradient inside the RCE logo...the bit that a cant seem to do is the hilly line through the middle seperating the light and darker shades...would be a big help if anybody can enlighten me on how to do it :shrug: ....and am using photoshop

post-38459-1293500486.jpg

Dont no if this will help but may do, I would do the text/sign in the 3 different colours place them over each other, then erase the top layer the part you dont want, then do the same for each layer. thats how I would do it, do git it un even lines just zoom right in.

The way I was told by a couple of top skin painters was to make multiple colour layers, then rub it out and smudge it etc in the way you want to get the desired effect. Then merge it all down and add shadows etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..