Racewall.net - The Future

Kev152

OK, with things evolving, I've decided to go dynamic for the next version of racewall.net

The site, will be 100% rebuilt pretty much, new forum, gone with guest book/message board.

You can now register on the site, and the forum is pretty much built. Just a few more tweaks to make on the forum.

www.racewall.co.uk/Racewall06/register.php is the registration form. There is no approval required as yet, but should there be a requirement for me to do so, it isn't hard to add.

Everything in the site is 'custom built', and there is no outsourcing whatsoever for everything on the site, including the forum, therefore, it may seem basic, but hopefully, it sha'll continue to improve through time, and through suggestions.

The members area is where most of the content shall be stored, that is 'extra' for the site.

The basic site will include, information about the site, racing, results, fixtures, gallery etc.

So, feel free to register for the site, and let me know what you think of the forum once your in.

Feedback appreciated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..