new banger series

Rudeboy473

i can't remember where i saw the original thread, so here goes.i think there were discussions over keeping the team championship this year and the mk 1's so maybe we could throw them together and have mk 1 teams and to spice it up more run them on figure 8 tracks obviously they would get tedious every week but once a month could work.

i can't remember where i saw the original thread, so here goes.i think there were discussions over keeping the team championship this year and the mk 1's so maybe we could throw them together and have mk 1 teams and to spice it up more run them on figure 8 tracks obviously they would get tedious every week but once a month could work.

I used to like you....................

Posted Today, 23:39:16

QUOTE (numbnut343 @ 22nd February 2011, 15:39:23)

I used to like you....................

:246:

Edited by numbnut343

how come teams isn't running then, seems to be plenty of people in colours at meetings

Personally i think its down to numbers, back then we had teams of 8 with at least 6 teams at a meeting! We dont get that amount of drivers anymore :(

When I spoke to Ryan in depth about this the only decent numbers for teams can be 4/6 or 8. This is so both servers can be used and decent numbers can remain.

Teams of 6 could be done, but lets be honest it's very rare some of these teams can even turn out 4 drivers let alone 6 for a meeting.

When I spoke to Ryan in depth about this the only decent numbers for teams can be 4/6 or 8. This is so both servers can be used and decent numbers can remain.

Teams of 6 could be done, but lets be honest it's very rare some of these teams can even turn out 4 drivers let alone 6 for a meeting.

Maybe we could introduce a kind of "transfer" system where by a driver can only race for one team per year, or until a "transfer window" opens, would help stop different teams popping up half way thru year etc??

maybe we could run a banger team series on a thursday nite now lol..

i'll be up for a crash or two in a month's time .......

Yeah, nothing else of any worth runs on a thursday :thumbup:

i heard they run a needlework class on a thursday nite lol. but ya face has to fit lol..........

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..