**2011 SKINPACK THREAD**

Dave488

hello lads

this is the new thread for the 2011 skinpacks you will need for the 2011 f2 season i will add each pack here aswell as on the ukdirt site

**IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE ALL READ**

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE INSTALLER BEFORE YOU RUN IT AS ALL XP USERS WILL NEED TO REMOVE THE (X86) FROM THE DIRECTORY LINE SO IF YOU ARE ON XP THE INSTALLER LINE SHOULD READ:

C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\F2Stockcar\Skins Folder

once you have installed the v3.0 version of f2s you will need to add this patch from uksom that can be found >>HERE<<

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL ALL PACKS IN ORDER THROUGH THE YEAR

>>PACK 1<<

>>PACK 2<<

Edited by Dave488

• 1 month later...

here is skinpack 3 you will all need this for the meeting at buxton fog tomorrow night also please check for new grades on the grading thread, as always:

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE INSTALLER BEFORE YOU RUN IT AS ALL XP USERS WILL NEED TO REMOVE THE (X86) FROM THE DIRECTORY LINE SO IF YOU ARE ON XP THE INSTALLER LINE SHOULD READ:

>>PACK 3<<

AS I SAID IN THIS THREAD LEADING UPTO THIS WEEK IF YOUVE BEEN RACING A NOVICE SKIN AND DONT SEND 1 IN FOR THIS PACK YOU WILL NOT BE ALOWED TO RACE UNTILL THE NEXT PACK IS MADE SO 33 AND 114 WILL NOT BE RACING F2S UNTILL I GET THIER SKINS AND MAKE A NEW PACK

i will add this link to the ukdirt site once its up and running again, i will also remove the above drivers from the booking in list if they have booked for monday

ALSO PLEASE DONT FORGET YOU WILL NEED THE >>NEW VERSION OF BUXTON<< FOR TOMORROW

Edited by Dave488

• 3 weeks later...

here is skinpack 4 you will all need this for the meeting at Coventry tonight as always:

>>PACK 4<<

this pack is now on both servers and server 48 is set to coventry

Edited by Dave488

• 4 weeks later...

here is skinpack 5 you will all need this for the meeting at Arena Essex tonight as always:

>>PACK 5<<

this pack is now on both servers and server 48 is set to Essex

Edited by Dave488

• 4 weeks later...

here is skinpack 6 it includes the new skin of irish open winner TomD#112, you will all need this for the meeting at Sheffield tomorrow night, as always:

>>PACK 6<<

this pack is now on both servers and server 48 is set to Sheffield

Edited by Dave488

• 2 weeks later...

here is skinpack 7 it includes the new skin of the british winner DanSkin#236, you will all need this for the meeting at SKEGNESS TONIGHT, as always:

>>PACK 7<<

this pack is now on both servers and server 48 is set to SKEGNESS

• 3 weeks later...

here is skinpack 8 it includes the new skin of the the new european champion Tosh#164, you will all need this for the meeting at KNOCKHILL TONIGHT (BOOK IN HERE), as always:

>>PACK 8<<

this pack is now on both servers and server 48 is set to KNOCKHILL & COWDENBEATH ready for tomorrow aswell

Edited by Dave488

• 2 weeks later...

here is skinpack 9 you will all need this for TONIGHT AT BARFORD and as always:

>>PACK 9<<

this pack is now on both servers

Edited by Dave488

• 2 weeks later...

here is skinpack 10 it includes the very discreet gold stripe on LeeKs cars plus a few updates to cars and new cars you will all need this for tomorrow at Hednesford for the semis as always:

>>PACK 10<<

This is now on both servers and server 48 is set to hednesford now

Edited by Dave488

• 1 month later...

there will be a skinpack for the world final so if anybody wants new or updated skins added please have them sent into to either me via pm or via the upload tool on the ukdirt site by:

MIDNIGHT FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER

Edited by Dave488

i would just like to add to this... IF YOU DONT HAVE A SKIN IN GAME NOW BUT HAVE POINTS TO RACE IN THE CONSI SEMI YOU MUST SEND A SKIN IN FOR THE ABOVE DEADLINE

NO NOVICE CARS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CONSI SEMI OR THE WF RACE ITSELF SO GET A SKIN IN NOW IF YOU DONT HAVE 1 PLEASE

here is skinpack 11 it includes a few updated and new cars you will ALL need this for TONIGHTS meeting @ KINGS LYNN for the consi semi

AS ALWAYS:

>>PACK 11<<

This is now on both servers and server 48 is set to kings lynn now

Edited by Dave488

here is skinpack 12 it includes the skin of the new world champion TomD#112 plus a few other new skinsyou will ALL need this for MONDAYS meeting @ MILDENHALL for the English championship 2011

AS ALWAYS:

>>PACK 12<<

This is now on both servers and server 48 is set to Mildenhall now

Edited by Dave488

• 1 month later...

here is skinpack 13 it includes the skin of the new world of shale champion Mike#315 plus a few other new skins you will ALL need this for TOMORROWS meeting @ SKEGNESS for the WHITES AND YELLOWS CHAMPIONSHIP 2011

AS ALWAYS:

>>PACK 13<<

This is now on both servers and server 48 is set to SKEGNESS now

Sorry this pack is late tonight i did have it made this morning but ran out of time to upload it before i went out, then when i got home tonight at about 8.15 i just happened to check the upload tool and saw more skins added, THE DEADLINE WAS MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT AND SOMEONE (LARS#550) DECIDED THAT EVEN THO IT WAS GONE 4PM TODAY HE WOULD STILL UPLOAD A SKIN THEN, the upload tool tells me the time and date things get uploaded so i was going to leave it out and see what he said but im in a good mood so remade it for the late entries BUT NEXT YEAR A DEADLINE IS A DEADLINE NO EXCUSES

also i know there is no shale meetings left but those that sent them in i have added them to this pack incase we do a winter series using our own skins, this way we wont have to have any more packs this year at all

Edited by Dave488

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..