Terror Attacks in London

Guest Trash

Guest Trash

Hopefully the casualties will not be too high and that no-one we know is involved in any way.

I am sure all our thoughts and sympathies are with the families and friends of those caught up in the terrorist attacks earlier today.

Hopefully the casualties will not be too high and that no-one we know is involved in any way.

I am sure all our thoughts and sympathies are with the families and friends of those caught up in the terrorist attacks earlier today.

22783[/snapback]

Well said Stu, I just hope they catch whoever committed this cowardly attack on London and its citizens.

sign15.gif    angry_smile.gif

sign15.gif

Watching the news makes u wonder is it not.....  well against terrorist's...

An eye for an eye.. i think the saying goes...  Sorry if this offends anyone... but what will we do to them when we catch them.... ?????? probably nothing just send them back to there country....

Well give me the BULLET... and i'll pull the trigger !!!!!... with pleasure

My thoughts and sympathies are with the families and friends... and anyone else affected by this...

Tragic way to lose parents, grand-parents, uncle's & aunties etc. I was choked explaining to my kids that some children have lost relatives today and what for ????? No way for innocent people to lose their lives.

My deepest sympathy goes to all those who are grieving tonight and I pray that justice will be done, and we stand firm as a great country. GREAT BRITAIN.

R.I.P

Very scary thing to wake upto. I didn't know about it till my mum phoned me and said did you here about the bombings.

As I live just outside London I have many friends who work / live in london and thankfully they are all ok. A few was around liverpool street at the time of the bombs but no one was hurt. Mates girlfriend was a carriage away from the bomb at kingscross she had to break a window to get out. Very shaken up but all ok

They even closed east croydon train station / high street off due to a bomb scare. which is like 5 mins from me. It really does bring home how lucky some people are not to be killed due to someone's attacks on the uk. II was expecting alot more people to have died on the tubes. Very lucky people who have walked away from it. 

Of course my heart goes out to the family and friends of the people who died

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..