Pay Problem

Samwit

Hi all,

On the UK Dirt site i registered under the username Samwit so I could race in the UK Dirt Open. I haven't paid at all and when I log in, I can't pay as it says at the top Account Denied. It also doesn't have the get racing now tab either at the top. Does that mean I can't use Samwit ever again? If so is there any chance my details can be deleted so I register again using Samwit?

Cheers, Sam

Hi all,

On the UK Dirt site i registered under the username Samwit so I could race in the UK Dirt Open. I haven't paid at all and when I log in, I can't pay as it says at the top Account Denied. It also doesn't have the get racing now tab either at the top. Does that mean I can't use Samwit ever again? If so is there any chance my details can be deleted so I register again using Samwit?

Cheers, Sam

Sam

If you haven't joined after 2 weeks, your account is denied and you should have received an email explaining that.

You can pay without using the link from the site, send your payment to sales@ukdirt.co.uk and your samwit account will be activated.

Any further questions, PM me.

Cheers

Counter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..