PC Computer rates

Waqar

I have a problem with the rates of my computer. MY PC crashed last week and went away to get fixed. Now its back i cant remember my rates of each. I use a pad to race and need to know what each rate should be for my computer, the % each one should be or thereabouts.

Digital steering rate

Digital throtal rate

Digital brake rate

Digital clutch rate

Speed Sensitivity

Look Ahead

Head movement

Exegerated Yaw havnt a clue what this is

Any help would be much appriciated

Thanks Waq

go to C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\F2Stockcar\Skins Folder\F2TarmacOL and C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\F2Stockcar\Skins Folder\F2ShaleOL and just delete the ukdirt 2010 folders from each 1 (only delete the ukdirt 2010 not novices) you shouldnt have to delete them anyway to be honest as all this years cars are named different to last years so that shouldnt be your mismatch problem at all, i named them all different for this purpose

if your on xp you wont have the programme files (x86) it will just be c:\programme files\rfactor\gamedata etc etc......

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..