Anybody Still Interested in Racing "HEAT"

Mav

If anyone is still interested in racing "Heat" in a League, just like it was run in UK Dirt, then please send me a pm for the details.

At present we have low numbers so we are looking for more drivers to make it more competitive and viable. Very small server fee on joining.

Kendo, Bathyboy, Daveyboy and myself race the F1's and F2's with the Legends due to start next week. Other drivers include JackR, DJ and Pluko.

Currently we race F1's from 8pm to 9pm with F2's from 9pm to 10pm on a Wednesday Evening.

Legends are in discussions as to which night is best to race on.

So if you are interested and can spare a couple of hours on a Wednesday evening, then give me or any of the above a pm and we will gladly pass on the details to join. :thumbs_up:

On the off chance is their anythink available or might be coming up in the near future with classic hot rods heat based. cheers regards south

Only other mods that they race are Salloons and Bangers - no mention of Hot Rods - Sorry.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..